To copy Tasks from one Project to another, you must be an Admin, Power User, or a Project Member in a Process or Project Admin Group.
To copy Tasks from one Project to another OR to apply a Template to an existing Project, the process is the same:
- From the Pipeline or Grid view, click on the Project Name to open the side panel Overview.
- Click the 3 vertical dot symbol on the left, and select "Extend from Template"
- Select the Project (or Template) you would like to copy Tasks from.
- Choose which Task sections you would like to copy, or keep Select all checked off to copy all Tasks in the Project or Template. Adjust the 3 toggle options as needed. You can choose to copy:
- ALL Task data
- Include or Exclude Project Specific Groups and Task Permissions.
- Include or Exclude Task Documents.
- Click Extend project with Tasks.
- Once the Tasks have been copied, you will see the Project extended message below, and can Open the extended project.