Only Admins and Power Users can use Embedded Analytics. If you are an Admin or Power User and don't see the Analytics tab in your account and would like access, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Follow these steps to edit an existing report (called an "Insight") on your dashboard.
- Select desired dashboard on the left side of the page, either at the top under "DASHBOARDS" or expand the "PRIVATE" section below.
- Edit the Dashboard (top right corner).
- Click "Hide overlay".
- Click on the report you would like to edit, and select the 3 dot icon in the top right corner and then "Edit".
- Edit the report as desired by selecting data from the left side of the page. In this example, a metric (formula) is being added from the "unground section".
- Rename fields by clicking into the field box.
- When you are done editing the report, click "Save" in the top right corner. You will then be brought back to the Dashboard. Tip: If you are making a lot of changes, Save the report frequently as you may get timed out.