Only Users with a User Role of Administrator can add new Users to Midaxo.
To add a new User into Midaxo, begin by navigating to Settings> Workspace and User Settings
By default, you will land on the Users tab. Click on the green +User button in the upper right hand corner.
Enter the user email address, then click Continue
Populate the required fields (First and Last Name) and select a User Role:
- Administrator: Full access to the entire platform.
- Power User: Full access to entire platform without the ability to view Users section therefore, unable to add new Users or edit existing User profiles.
- Associate: Can assign Task Responsible. Only has access to Projects they have been added to. Must belong to a User Group.
- Project Member: Only has access to Projects they have been added to. Must belong to a User Group.
- VDR Guests: Only has access to Projects they have been added to. Can ONLY access the specified data room, no Pipeline visibility.