Only Users with a User Role of Administrator or Power User can access the cross-project Touch Points view.
You can also log emails with our Outlook Plug-In!
- From the Pipeline or Grid View, click on a Project Name or the calendar icon and navigate to the Touch Points tab.
- You can log an Email to the selected Project by clicking the Email Envelope icon for that Project (open in a new tab) and copying the Project Email that will now be visible. Include the Project Email address as a recipient to log the email to Midaxo.
- To view the cross-project Touch Points view, click the Touch Points tab. You can log an email by clicking the arrow next to Email (open in a new tab) and then copying the Email as shown below.
- Edit the Tags on the Email Log by selecting the Edit Icon at the bottom right corner of the Email Log and add/remove any Tags.
- Delete the Email Log by selecting the Trash Can icon at the bottom right corner of the Email Log.