Only Admins and Power Users can Access Slides.
- Toggle on Edit Mode in the upper-right corner.
- Select +Element in the upper-right corner of the Slide. Read about all the Elements here.
- Click Project View.
- The columns in the Project View, by default, will display your visible Pipeline Card Fields.
- Click the Settings gear in the upper-right to select what cover page fields to display. Click Show or Hide to add and remove fields.
- Click the column icon to change the view. Data can appear under the cover page field name, or next to it.
- All Project View reports that you add to this Slide, will automatically display the Project listed at the top. So, you can create multiple Project Views to display the data in a more aesthetically pleasing way.
- Click Theme > Project View Template in the upper-right corner to change font, sizes, and colors.