Only Admins, Power Users, or Users with Project Admin Access can view the Permissions tab.
- From the Pipeline, click the Project Name and navigate to the Project Permissions Tab.
- The Permissions Tab will only display for users with Admin access to that specific Project.
- Admin Users and Power Users have automatic Admin access to all Projects.
- Users in Process Admin Groups have Admin access to all Projects in the Process.
- The Permissions tab shows which Groups of Users have access to the Project. Access levels are as follows:
- Admin: Full Admin rights in specified Project. Can perform all actions EXCEPT assigning Task Responsible (unless their User Role is Associate). Only Project Group level that can see Issues.
- Edit: Cannot add Groups or assign Task Responsible. Actions can be controlled with Task Permissions.
- Read: Cannot edit the Overview (cover page) tab. Otherwise, like Edit Groups, Actions can be controlled with Task Permissions.