Admins, Power Users, and Users in Process Admin Groups can create new Projects.
- To add one Project, select the green '+' icon on the bottom of any Project Stage.
- Name the new Project and hit Create and view project.
- Upload one or more Projects simultaneously via Excel by selecting Import on the top right corner of the Pipeline or Grid View. Your Excel file should have one Project per row. Row 1 column headers will be your Cover Page Field names.
- Match the columns of the imported file with the respective Cover Page Fields.
- Data imported to a numeric field can only contain numeric data.
- Data imported to a date field must be in a date format.
- Hit Import on the bottom right corner when columns are matched. Any existing Projects you are trying to overwrite will be highlighted in yellow and MUST HAVE A PROJECT ID. Without a Project ID, duplicate copies of the Projects will be created upon Import.