The Task Progress widget reports on the progress of selected tasks from one or more projects in your process. The widget can contain any number of task progress bars (similar to the Progress view available for project admins in each project), which are each derived from selected tasks in specific projects. You can optionally add an overall progress bar to the top of the widget, which rolls up the progress of all selected tasks across contributing projects.
To create a task progress widget:
- Click +WIDGET on your dashboard
- Select "Task progress"
- Click "Next
- Choose the project(s) whose tasks you want to report on
- Give the task group a title
- Click "Add project"
- Click "Select tasks" to add specific tasks from the given project to the progress bar. You can drag-and-drop the selected tasks on the right to reorder them.
- Click "Next"
- Repeat for any other task groups
- Click "Save" when you're done.
Each time you visit the Analytics page, the widget will remember the previous state of each task group, i.e. whether they were expanded or collapsed, so that you can pick up where you left off.