VDR Permission Levels
There are four levels of VDR+ permissions:
1. No Access: Users cannot see this section of the data room.
2. VDR Reviewer: Users can view watermarked documents within Midaxo. They cannot download or upload documents.
3. Read Only: Users can view watermarked documents within Midaxo and download unwatermarked documents.
4. Edit Rights or Admin Rights: Users can view watermarked documents within Midaxo, download unwatermarked documents and upload documents.
|No Access||VDR Reviewer||Read Only||Edit Rights||Admin Rights|
Configuring Permissions for a User
1. Go to the Permissions section of the project. As a best practice, set the All users + groups column to No Access. This will allow for a wider gamma of permissions options for individual users.
2. Although Midaxo allows for granular permission settings, in many cases it is useful to assign permissions in bulk for a specific user/group. To do so, select the appropriate permission level for the parent-task. Once the change is made, the children-tasks will adopt the same permission level.