On the Task page, click the “Export” button (near the top left corner on the toolbar). The export menu will appear.
There are several options to export data managed in the Tasks view:
- Project instructions: a Word document of all the tasks and their instructions
- Project goals / notes: a Word document of all task goals and notes
- Project goals / notes and instructions: a Word document of the tasks, goals and instructions
- Schedule: an Excel version of the task structure and schedule with each parent-level task branch as a separate worksheet
- Schedule with Notes / Goals: an Excel worksheet with the task structure, text from the Deal Notes field, and schedule info.
- Schedule of open tasks: An Excel worksheet with the schedule of the currently open tasks
- Summary of open tasks: An Excel worksheet with summaries of the currently open task structure
- Project folder: a ZIP file including the process guide, scheduling template and all attached document templates