The daily and weekly emails makes it easier to stay organized and focused on the projects that you are working on. They provide a general overview of your current and future tasks as well as any updates that may be important to you.
Below is an example of a typical daily email. To make navigation easier, each link will take the user directly to that task, event or document inside Midaxo.
There are two types of email notifications.
Action item emails are sent daily. These include the following:
- My Tasks / Events due today
- Broken task dependencies
- Tasks assigned to the user in the past 24 hours (also inherited tasks)
- New / modified documents (50 latest)
- New comments
Weekly emails are sent once a week on Sundays. These include the following:
- Assigned tasks (also inherited tasks)
- Overdue tasks from the previous week
- Tasks due next week
Users can enable daily and weekly emails per process or for all processes.