Midaxo customers have the choice to host their company's account either in a European or a United States data center, based on data storage preferences and also end-user locations. Using a data center that is close to your end-users optimizes load times and their overall user experience.
The EU instance is hosted at https://cloud.midaxo.com
The US intance is hosted at https://us.midaxo.com
Both the US and European production environments are built around the same high-security architecture, conforming with Midaxo’s ISO27001 security program, and evaluated regularly by several third-party auditors. Both data centers are owned and operated by Amazon Web Services, the largest global cloud platform provider.
For more information, please refer to our Data Security documentation.
Inform us of your preference
By default, new company accounts are created in the European instance. If you wish to have your account hosted in the United States, inform your sales or account management representative or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The sign-in link on midaxo.com will direct you to the European instance. Use https://us.midaxo.com instead to access the US instance.
- If your account is migrated:
- The first daily e-mail after the migration may not contain full information about the activities that happened in the past day.
- The first weekly e-mail after the migration may not contain full information about the activities that happened in the past week.
- Project and task e-mails will change. If you have tasks or projects stored as contacts in your address book, you will have to update them manually.
- In the audit log, the time stamp is cut off at seconds. That means, 12:00:25.11 gets converted to 12:00:25. This may affect the order of some events that happen within one second.