What do you need to do:
- Completed projects will no longer be seen in pipeline however all information is still stored in system for reference
- Once project becomes a template, all of its information can be used for future projects.
- All tasks and documents associated with the project are stored as template
What’s the best way to do it:
- On the Project Overview page, select the three-line icon next to the project name and click “Convert to Template.” Click the green “Confirm” button on the pop up that appears
- To see all templates, select the “Data” tab from the ribbon on the top right of the screen. From there select “Templates” and select the project you would like to see
- To create a new project using this template, select “+Project” on the Pipeline view and then select “Create Project using Template” and select the template you would like to base the new project off.