Prior to using Midaxo for live project work, users can be given access to a training environment where they can learn and test without jeopardizing existing production data or process configurations
What do you need to do:
- Create and provide a “safe” process for users to experiment with the Midaxo tools and functions
- Add users to the process with the appropriate permissions
What’s the best way to do it:
- A Company or Process Admin can create a new process for testing or training through the Process Selection Dropdown
- The new process will be created with standard stages and cover page configuration
- New users can then be added to this process as “Project Creators”, enabling them to create new projects. The user will by default be designated the Project Owner/Admin in all projects they create, giving them full admin rights within it.
In the Process Selection drop-down, select Create a New Process and save as “Sandbox”.