What do you need to do:
- The Cover Page allows you to manage project-level data points and report on them through the Analytics module
- It provides Project Admins with the ability to display relevant project data and aggregate to management
What’s the best way to do it:
- A good cover page structure will empower you to provide more accurate reporting
- If there is a finite amount of choices for a field (e.g. deal leads), the best practice is to create a Choice or Multiple-Choice field. This allows you to reduce operational risk by mitigating grammatical mistakes.
- The cover page can only be edited by Project Admins, but can be viewed by all project members.
- Note that, although there are confidential fields available on the cover page, they do not feed into the Analytics module.
- For any confidential comments, it is better to leverage the Comment section on the Tasks page.